GPCA member firms play a significant role in building the industry and represent every geographic region of the world and every type of private capital fund – from venture to growth capital to buyouts. Together, our members manage more than USD1 trillion in assets across 130 countries.
- Access to bi-annual data on fundraising, investment and exit activity in emerging markets by long-term direct investment funds across private equity & venture capital, private infrastructure & real assets and private credit.
- The ability to submit custom data requests for insight into investors’ current/historical allocations to EM funds, active funds in the market, PE penetration rates worldwide, comprehensive listings of individual funds and transactions in a variety of market segmentations, and more.
- Access to briefs and in-depth special reports with analysis and commentary by region and sector
- Special rates to GPCA-led and select industry partner conferences, as well as invitations to exclusive events, receptions, webinars, roundtables and briefings with industry leaders, LPs and peers around the world.
- Opportunities to participate in a wide selection of educational platforms to participate in, including Masterclasses, Executive Briefings, Summits, Breakfasts, Roundtables, Online Webcasts and Conferences.
- 24/7 web portal access to GPCA’s proprietary data, analytics, special reports, upcoming events, educational seminars, webcasts, and more.
How to join GPCA
For more information about GPCA membership and to apply, contact membership@GPCA.org or call +1 202-333-8171.
GPCA requires all prospective members to provide a professional reference from an existing member firm to support their application.