GPCA fund management firms are invited to participate in the Deal Awards program, which will recognize investments with extraordinary outcomes in five categories:
- 2021 GPCA Environmental Sustainability Award (an exit is not mandatory)
- 2021 GPCA Social Impact Award (an exit is not mandatory)
- 2021 GPCA Gender/Diversity Award (an exit is not mandatory)
- 2021 GPCA Innovation Award (an exit is not mandatory)
- 2021 GPCA Deal of the Year Award (requires an exit)
To request a submission form and submit a deal, please contact Olivia Drouhaut at email@example.com. All submission forms must be completed and received by August 25.
ESG Performance Award for Private Capital Funds
In parallel, CDC Group is partnering with GPCA to sponsor the ESG Performance Award for Private Capital Funds. This inaugural award will highlight the significant progress emerging market private capital funds have made to accelerate the integration of ESG strategies into investment decision-making. The award winner will demonstrate prominence in the following areas:
- Governance of ESG
- Dedicated ESG (in-house) capabilities
- Continuous improvement in ESG management (such as climate, gender or impact lenses)
- Transparency or market shaping work with ESG dimensions
Additionally, award winners will be able to showcase ESG performance improvements across their underlying portfolio. For more information on the ESG Performance Award for Private Capital Funds and to submit an application, please follow this link. The deadline for applications is midnight (UK time) on September 30.