See Your Firm Featured in the Only EM PE Directory!
DEADLINE EXTENDED! Join EMPEA by 31 July to be included in the 2015/2016 Member Directory
The EMPEA Member Directory is the go-to source for information on firms active in emerging markets private capital and is widely referenced by investors across the globe seeking fruitful investment opportunities and relationships in the industry. EMPEA is now launching the 2015/2016 Member Directory, featuring over 300 leading fund managers, institutional investors, advisors and other industry stakeholders. Don’t miss your chance to join our world-class community and connect your firm with our global network.
For more information, please contact Kyoko Terada at membership@EMPEA.net or +1 202 333 8171.
Limited advertising opportunities are also available in the directory. For more information contact Holly Radel at radelh@EMPEA.net or +1 202 333 8171.
EMPEA’s year-round, firm-wide member benefits include:
- Membership in the only global community of EM PE investors
- Year-round visibility in front of fund managers and other stakeholders searching for advisors, industry partners and investors.
- Unparalleled channels to showcase industry expertise to a global network of 10,000+ private equity professionals
- Exclusive access to country-level fundraising and investment data
- Discounted registration and sponsorship platforms at EMPEA’s senior-level conferences and industry events
- Opportunity to shape the industry by engaging with EMPEA’s Councils and Member Communities around the globe
- Unique and exclusive networking opportunities
- …and much more!
Become a Member by 31 July to be included in the 2015/2016 EMPEA Member Directory. Limited advertising opportunities are available.
EMPEA is the global industry association for private capital in emerging markets. Our 300+ members comprise institutional investors, fund managers and industry advisors, who together manage more than US$1 trillion of assets and have offices in more than 100 countries across the globe. We support our members through global authoritative intelligence, conference, networking, education and advocacy.
Want IN? Join EMPEA today »