The annual GPCA Investors Meeting will be held 9 November 2023 at The Bloomsbury in London and will convene a highly curated gathering of GPCA Member investors and global LPs to discuss key topics shaping the future of private markets.
The one-day meeting will connect prominent investors for a series of candid, private small group discussions and one-on-one meetings.
The format is designed to promote transparent conversations among influential private capital participants from Asia, Latin America, the Middle East and Africa, in addition to North America and Europe.
The day will open with a keynote discussion on Global Institutional Investors Private Markets Insights featuring:
Interactive discussion topics will include:
- The Energy Transition and Sustainable Infrastructure in 2023
- The Growing Influence of Middle East Investors on Global Economies
- Liquidity Solutions: New Approaches to Generate DPI in a Downturn
- How and Where to Deploy Capital in Asia Today
- Defining the Opportunity: What’s in your Climate Portfolio?
A GPCA Members Reception, co-hosted by Debevoise & Plimpton, will be held on 8 November from 6:30-9:30 pm at the Hotel Café Royal London for GPCA Members, global institutional investors and other invited guests.
The program will conclude with a brief ceremony to recognize the winners of the GPCA Deal Awards and an early evening reception.
For questions regarding the GPCA Investors Meeting, please contact Megan Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org.