The inaugural GPCA Investors Meeting on November 29 at The Bloomsbury in London will convene a highly curated gathering of GPCA Member investors and global LPs to discuss key topics shaping the future of private markets. Participation is capped at 100 attendees and registration closes Friday, November 25.
This one-day meeting will connect prominent investors for a series of candid, private small group discussions and one-on-one meetings. The day will open with a keynote discussion among institutional investors allocating across private capital strategies around the world, and will proceed with interactive GP/LP breakout sessions spanning investment topics such as investor alignment, energy transition, shifts in China and global tech and private credit opportunities.
This format is structured to promote transparent conversations among influential private capital participants from Asia, Latin America, the Middle East and Africa, in addition to North America and Europe.
Discussion topics include:
- Global LP Keynote Discussion: Future-Proofing Global Investment Portfolios
- Energy Transition and the Challenge of Net Zero Portfolios: What are the Trade-Offs?
- Ninety Shades of Private Credit: How is the Opportunity Set Evolving and What Lies Ahead?
- Piecing Together the Investor Alignment Puzzle
- Where Will Tech Investors Make the Best Returns in the Coming Decade?
- How is the Shift in China Affecting Private Capital Globally?
- ESG and Impact Under Scrutiny: Resetting the Debate
The day will open with a Global LP Keynote Discussion featuring:
- Simon Faure (IH International)
- Kathrin Kalau-Reus (BVK)
- Rodrigo Louro (Turim MFO)
- Bill Muysken (Mercer)
- Craig Thorburn (Future Fund)
- Elizabeth Weindruch (Barings)
The program will conclude with a brief ceremony to recognize the winners of the 2022 GPCA Deal Awards and an early evening reception.
GPCA Member investors can register below:
GPCA London Agenda
A GPCA Members Reception will be held November 28 from 6:30-9:30 pm at the Hotel Café Royal London for GPCA Members, global institutional investors and other invited guests. Co-hosted by Debevoise & Plimpton.
November 29: GPCA Investors Meeting (see above)
A one-day meeting will be held at the Bloomsbury Hotel for GPCA Member investors and qualified institutional LPs to discuss key topics shaping the future of private markets. Registration is required in advance and participation is capped at 100 attendees. The day will open with a keynote discussion among institutional investors allocating across private capital strategies around the world, and will proceed with interactive GP/LP breakout sessions spanning investment topics such as investor alignment, energy transition, shifts in China and global tech and private credit opportunities
GPCA Member investors can participate in Sanctions and Considerations for Funds on November 30 from 11 am-12 pm at Debevoise & Plimpton’s London offices. An expert legal panel will examine the fast-moving area of international economic sanctions and its impact on decision-making for fund managers active in GPCA’s markets.
Topics to be covered include:
- How can you best keep current on sanctions?
- Are there impacts in markets that aren’t the direct target of sanctions?
- How are supply chains affected?
GPCA Member investors can RSVP for these events in conjunction with their GPCA Investors Meeting registration. Non-investor GPCA Members can RSVP below.
For questions regarding the above events, please contact Holly Radel at firstname.lastname@example.org and Ray Rieder at email@example.com.