Cultivate Relationships, Generate Visibility and Navigate Any Market Seeded with Opportunity. Join Us.
This summer, EMPEA will be releasing the 2016/2017 edition of its Member Directory, featuring over 300 of the world’s leading emerging markets private equity fund managers, institutional investors and advisors who together manage more than US$1 trillion of assets from offices in over 100 countries.
Join EMPEA by 20 July to have your firm featured in the 2016/2017 edition of EMPEA’s global Member Directory, a valuable resource for emerging markets-focused investors worldwide.
Via EMPEA’s year-round, firm-wide membership, you can benefit from:
- Broadening your client base by participating in, speaking at, or sponsoring one of EMPEA’s many LP-GP conferences, programs and events worldwide.
- Accessing and/or contributing to EMPEA’s intellectual capital, including special reports & briefs, sector-specific reference guides, trend analysis & commentary. Recent reports cover topics including Currency Risk Management, Private Equity in Mexico and Private Investing in the Power Sector in Emerging Markets, and more.
- Discounted rates to, and/or opportunities to sponsor and exhibit at EMPEA-led emerging markets private equity conferences worldwide. Recent conferences have featured World Bank President, Jim Yong Kim; Former Chairman of the US Fed, Alan Greenspan; Mobile Communications Entrepreneur, Mo Ibrahim; Nigerian Minister of Industry, Trade & Investment, Okechukwu Enelamah, among others.
- Participation in and attendance at EMPEA-led executive briefings, roundtables, members-only receptions, dinners, working groups and symposia worldwide.
- Opportunities to influence the industry and inform regulatory bodies about the benefits of private investments in their markets.
- And more…
For more information, please contact Kyoko Terada at membership@EMPEA.net or +1 202 333 8171.