GPEC 2021| 17-20 May 2021 | Virtual
Registration is now open for the 22nd annual Global Private Equity Conference (GPEC). Join us for the world’s largest convening of private investors in a highly interactive virtual gathering to learn the latest industry trends and connect with its prominent voices.
2021 Program Highlights:
- Eric Acher of monashees on Brazilian VC’s breakout moment
- Kanchan Jain of Baring Private Equity Asia on their India credit strategy
- Judith Li of Lilly Asia Ventures on biomedical VC
- Cem Sertoglu of Earlybird Venture Capital on the sale of Peak Games to Zynga
- Runa Alam of DPI on sectors and strategies in Africa today
- Julian Cheng of Warburg Pincus and JP Gan of INCE Capital on backing Chinese tech
- Farah Khan of L Catterton on the blockbuster exits of Cholula and Espaçolaser
- Srini Sriniwasan of Kotak on opportunistic investing and turnarounds in India
- Chang Wen Lai of Ninja Van, on the future of delivery in Southeast Asia
- John Hershey of the Oregon State Treasury on a special ESG session led by ILPA
- Actis and other leading GPs on the Global Tech Infrastructure Opportunity
- General Atlantic’s Bill Ford interviews global entrepreneurs Byju Raveendran of India’s Byju’s and Ricardo Weder of Mexico’s Jüsto
Each year the International Finance Corporation and EMPEA gather 800 global private capital investors and asset managers from 60 countries across Asia, Africa, Latin America, MENA, and CEE & CIS, representing private equity, venture capital, impact, infrastructure, credit, sovereign wealth funds, pension funds, and family offices. This year is no different. Leveraging IFC’s deep footprint and EMPEA’s membership across 130 countries, GPEC 2021 provides an unparalleled opportunity to capture firsthand market insights and connect one-on-one through an interactive, virtual platform without the burden or investment of travel.
Members interested in participating should contact email@example.com.