The 30th Annual AVCJ Private Equity & Venture Forum
Hosted by Asian Venture Capital Journal
Four Seasons Hotel
Learn more »
The AVCJ Private Equity & Venture Forum is the leading private equity and venture capital conference in Asia, bringing together more than a thousand GPs, LPs and other professionals to Hong Kong for three days of quality discussions, strategic debates and productive networking.
This year, AVCJ Forum will celebrate its 30th anniversary with a thorough program that combines editorially driven topics, distinguished speakers, deep industry knowledge and superb organization into a highly anticipated event that predict trends, create strategies and forge lasting partnerships.
The AVCJ Forum is made up of distinct summits that covers a different facet of the private equity and venture capital industry in Asia.
- Investment Summit – Big picture themes, investments, fundraising, LP/GP relationship
- VC Summit – Venture capital, entrepreneurism and technology trends
- PE Leaders Summit – The business of running a private equity firm
- LP Summit – LPs sharing with other LPs in this LP only event
Confirmed keynote speakers for this year:
- Christopher Ailman, Chief Investment Officer, CALIFORNIA STATE TEACHERS’ RETIREMENT SYSTEM (CALSTRS)
- Daniel A. D’Aniello, Chairman and Co-Founder, THE CARLYLE GROUP
- Jonathan Lavine, Co-Managing Partner, BAIN CAPITAL