AVCJ Private Equity & Venture Forum
Date: 17 – 19 November 2020
Venue: Live Virtual Briefing (09:00-18:00 HKT | 18:00-06:00 EST)
The AVCJ Private Equity & Venture Forum as is tradition will bring together the leaders of the private equity and venture capital industry for three days of insightful presentations, thought-provoking discussions, and networking. Join over 1,000 senior professionals including over 400 LPs to hear the latest private market developments from across Asia and globally from our distinguished speaker line-up.
The forum will focus on the topics that are top of mind for the industry including; the future of the private equity and venture capital landscape, the investor’s objective views on Asia, how managers have adapted to the challenges posed by Covid-19 and have adapted to manage their portfolios and fundraising activities and the opportunities the current environment has created for dealmakers. The AVCJ Forum is clearly the event of choice for all GPs, LPs, and other senior professionals in the private equity industry.
Confirmed Speakers Include:
- Kok Yew Tang, Founding Chairman and Managing Partner, AFFINITY EQUITY PARTNERS
- Steve Moseley, Deputy CIO and Head of Private Markets, ALASKA PERMANENT FUND CORPORATION
- Andress Goh, Chief Investment Officer of ACP Private Equity & Head of Private Equity, Asia Pacific, ALLIANZ CAPITAL PARTNERS
- Nikos Stathopoulos, Partner, Chairman of the Portfolio Management Committee, Member of the Executive Committee, BC PARTNERS
- Jim Pittman, Executive Vice President and Global Head of Private Equity, BRITISH COLUMBIA INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT CORPORATION (BCI)
- Scott Chan, Deputy Chief Investment Officer, CALIFORNIA STATE TEACHERS’ RETIREMENT SYSTEM
- Kewsong Lee, Chief Executive Officer, THE CARLYLE GROUP
- Thomas Lenehan, Deputy Chief Investment Officer, THE ROCKEFELLER UNIVERSITY
Exclusive 15% discount is offered to EMPEA members to attend the Forum, please contact email@example.com for the discount code.
>> HOW TO REGISTER: