Bridging the Gap: Expanding Risk Capital for Small Businesses in Eurasia
Hosted by Eurasia Foundation
Conference Center at the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace
Learn more »
Join the Eurasia Foundation for a Sarah Carey Forum on Bridging the Gap: Expanding Risk Capital for Small Businesses in Eurasia. The panel discussion will explore how impact investment in small businesses can drive economic growth in the Eurasia region, where growth capital combined with technical assistance has the potential to deliver both financial and social returns.
- Dan Keeler, Moderator, Editor, Frontier Markets, The Wall Street Journal
- Teresa Barger, Panelist, CEO, Cartica Capital
- Frank Ingriselli, Panelist, Global Venture Investments, LLC
- Stephanie Komsa, Panelist, Chief Operating Officer, Gazelle Finance
- Giorgi Tsikolia, Panelist, Deputy Chief of Party, Embassy of the Republic of Georgia to the U.S.