5 December 2019 | 16:00-17:30 | Clifford Chance Pte Ltd, Marina Bay Financial Centre, 25th Floor, Tower 3, 12 Marina Boulevard, Singapore 018982
This session there will offer a thorough review of the ESG Global Community meetings held in London during the week of the Sustainable Investing in Emerging Markets Summit. Additionally, this meeting will provide an opportunity to further discuss what would be most helpful for investors and the region in the coming year.
This discussion will include:
1. Preliminary Findings: How Pervasive Are Sustainability and Impact Mandates Across the EM Private Capital Landscape
2. Survey Results of the ESG Reporting and Transparency GP Questionnaire
3. IFC/EMPEA Report on Gender Parity Acceleration
These each provide GPs and LPs with a good benchmark of global best practices as well as a road map for where the industry is headed.
Steve Okun, EMPEA ASEAN Representative, will provide a summary of the half-day Impact Measurement Workshop that was led by the Impact Management Project. This will include reviewing a model for how funds can both measure and manage impact in order to demonstrate to LPs their ability to achieve both a commercial rate of return and social impact.
The brainstorming session will take place on 5 December at the Clifford Chance Pte Ltd Marina Bay Financial Centre 25th Floor, Tower, 12 Marina Boulevard, Singapore 018982
from 1600-1730. Please RSVP here.
As a reminder, there are four working groups within the ESG Community:
1. Sustainable Development Goals
3. Gender Parity Acceleration
4. ESG Reporting & Transparency