Healthcare Business International 2018: Going for growth
Hosted by Healthcare Business International
Queen Elizabeth II Conference Centre
EMPEA members receive a 15% discount off of the standard rate. Please use discount code EMPEA15.
Want to do that deal? To buy into the right health care services business? Or maybe you have assets to sell? Either way, you should attend Healthcare Business International 2018, April 10-11, London. This is the only global event dedicated to private health care services from imaging to hospitals, from elderly care to fertility.
Only this conference brings together the CEOs of operators from across Emerging Markets and Europe with investors. For two days, 600+ delegates will explore sub-sectors, regions and discuss the market, strategies and futures. Already we have delegates signed up from Kenya, Indonesia, GCC, Colombia, India, Brazil, Mexico, Vietnam, China, Turkey and from across 20 European countries.
Here is why you, as an investor in Emerging Markets, should join them:
1) Meet operators looking to sell We expect over 350 operators in 2018. Many are players looking to sell – hospitals, care home groups, labs, imaging groups – whatever your sector of interest or your prefered region you will find ready sellers at HBI 2018. Use our sophisticated app to meet them.
2) Meet consolidators looking to buy We already have twenty big strategic buyers attending HBI 2018. They include the CEOs of Ramsay, Orpea, Korian, Unilabs and NMC plus teams from companies as diverse as Genesiscare, Terveystalo, Sonic, Vamed and Penta Hospitals.
3) Meet investors with assets to sell We expect over 100 specialist health care service investors in 2018. Already, delegates include KKR, Bain Capital, True North, TVM, Avicenna Capital and Eight Roads plus many large European funds with strong appetites for emerging markets.
4) Know the wider market In an increasingly global market, you need a breadth of knowledge to maximise value. Who are the consolidators in each sector globally? What are they paying? And how much potential do they see? What are the trends in different sub-sectors and regions? You will get answers to these questions from our sector-specific panels and streams on day one and from our M&A presentations and discussions on day 2. Just take a quick look at the agenda and see for yourself.
5) Improve your existing businesses Our presentations are from CEOs who are happy to share real insights. As an active investor, will come away with actionable insights you can deploy to build value. Click here to see what other delegates say.
EMPEA members receive a 15% discount off of the standard rate. Please use discount code EMPEA15 when booking here.