Inside Private Capital: Alternative Fund Structures: From Conception to Execution
7 September 2022
In this training, practitioner faculty will address how to design and implement alternative fund structures such as continuation and evergreen funds.
This interactive session will:
- Discuss what is driving the appetite for new fund structures, including continuation funds and evergreen funds, in global markets
- Determine what structure is viable in different deal contexts
- Explore financial sustainability mechanisms in the context of new fund structures
- Discuss how GPs should work with LPs and DFIs on these structures
Practitioner faculty include:
- Mehdi Gharbi, Senior Partner, AfricInvest
- George Janssen, Senior Investment Officer, FMO
- Mani Saluja, Partner, Global Head of Funds & Co-Investments America, Quilvest
Inside Private Capital is made possible through support from DEG and FMO.
GPCA members are invited to register at the discounted rate.
Contact email@example.com to register