Inside Private Capital: Negotiating with Co-Investors
2 August 2022
This training will highlight co-investment opportunities and how to effectively close deals with LP partners. GPs leading co-investments, LPs who are engaging in the process and Funds of Funds will speak to their experience in negotiating and closing deals and discuss potential pitfalls.
This interactive session will:
- Discuss how to select LP partners who would work well for your opportunity
- Determine what LPs are looking for in co-investment and co-sponsorship discussions
- Structure your pitch to effectively bring co-investors on board
Practitioner faculty include:
- Pedro Quintella, Head of Structuring and Investor Relations, Vinci Partners
- Michael Stohler, CIO, Wisconsin Foundation and Alumni Association (WFAA)
- Tania Chocolat, Managing Director, Head of Active Equities Latin America, CPP Investments
- Kelvin Yap, Managing Director, HarbourVest
Inside Private Capital is made possible through support from DEG and FMO.
GPCA members are invited to register at the discounted rate.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to register