Now in it’s twelfth year, the Forum will bring together the most active IR and marketing professionals to focus on best practices in LP relations and brand strategies in the current market. The Forum is a unique opportunity to learn from the heavy hitters in the industry and help you position yourself in your career as an IR professional.
New regulations impacting investor communication, greater competition for capital and greater LP request for co-investments have all created increasing challenges for the IR professional. Through the Forum’s unique panel discussions, keynote interviews and hours of networking opportunities, attendees will be able to debate strategies and discover new ways to differentiate their firms.
By attending the Forum, you will:
- Learn how to effectively run an investor meeting
- Discuss how to speak to the press and do social media
- Meet with private equity investor relations, marketing and communications experts in one place over 1.5 days
- Gain the latest industry intelligence in a face to face setting
- Understand essential approaches to building your brand
- Participate in tailored workshops and think tanks with selections for both the IR and marketing roles
- Further develop your digital communication with investors
- Engage in a roundtable on career development lessons
EMPEA Members eligible for 15% discount upon registering with the code EMPEA15.