Hosted by SAVCA
Spier Wine Farm
About the SAVCA 2018 Conference:
SAVCA presents its next industry conference on 21-22 February 2018, at Spier Wine Farm, Stellenbosch, South Africa.
The theme of the SAVCA 2018 Conference is “20/20: Hindsight. Insight. Foresight”. In 2018, SAVCA will celebrate its 20th year in existence.
The conference will focus on:
- Celebrating the past twenty years;
- Investigate the current state of the private equity industry; and
- Explore what the industry players should take into consideration as we focus on creating the future and shape the next 20 years.
The theme is also a reference to the pick-up in deal activity, including acquisitions and exits, that our members are reporting.
The purpose of the conference is to:
- Showcase the Southern African private equity and venture capital industry.
- Promote the private equity and venture capital asset class.
- Create a compelling context for networking and information sharing amongst industry players.
- Establish a platform for building and solidifying SAVCA’s relationships with industry organisations, investors, regulators and the media.
Enquiries: Call Tammy Maart on +27 (0)21 422 2402 or email her on firstname.lastname@example.org