28 January 2021 09.00-16.30 (SGT) | 27 January 2021 20:00-23:30 (EST)
Live Virtual Briefing, 09.00-16.30 (SGT)
Hear from industry experts at the AVCJ Southeast Asia Private Markets Outlook 2021 on 28 January to discover the upcoming trends and opportunities for investors across the region. The event will bring together private market leaders to reflect on the impact of Covid-19 on the region and share how they have pivoted their investment strategy and operations to help you prepare your own organization for the year ahead. Register now and connect with 500+ investors from the regional private market community.
Leading speakers confirmed are:
- Usman Akhtar, Head of Private Equity practice, Southeast Asia, BAIN & COMPANY
- Gopal Jain, Managing Partner and Co-Founder, GAJA CAPITAL
- Wai Leng, Leong Managing Director, Head of Asia Pacific, CDPQ
- Nick Nash, Co-Founder and Managing Partner, ASIA PARTNERS
- Mohit Ralhan, Managing Partner & CIO, TIW PRIVATE EQUITY
- Conrad Tsang, Founder and Chairman, STRATEGIC YEAR HOLDINGS LIMITED
Exclusive 15% discount is offered to EMPEA members to attend the Forum, please quote your VIP code EMPEASEA15 for registration.
>> HOW TO REGISTER: