27 May 2020 | 9:00 AM EST
Adam S. Boehler, Chief Executive Officer, U.S. International Development Finance Corporation (DFC)
Nick O’Donohoe, Chief Executive Officer, CDC
Philippe Le Houérou, Chief Executive Officer, International Finance Corporation (IFC)
Executive leadership from CDC, DFC, and IFC will discuss:
- How are DFIs facilitating international cooperation in COVID-19 response?
- What new financial resources are being made available?
- What new programs have been launched and what constituencies do they serve?
- How are DFIs engaging with private sector investors in Emerging Markets to identify solutions, for example in global health?
- Will the crisis permanently change the role of DFIs for the future?