USE OF GPCA RESEARCH
Integrity, objectivity, and strict adherence to rigorous research methodologies are core values at Global Private Capital Association (“GPCA”). All research created by GPCA (“Research”) is intended to be used internally by our members (“Members”). The text, graphics, images, videos, metadata and other data, statistics, presentations, publications, downloadable content, design, organization, compilation, look and feel, advertising, copyright, trademarks and all other protectable intellectual property available through GPCA’s Research are protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. Without GPCA’s written consent, you may not (and you agree not to assist or facilitate a third party to), copy, reproduce, sell, retransmit, archive, commercially exploit, or create derivative works (either by electronic means or otherwise). Any reference to GPCA’s Research must be properly cited with either GPCA’s logo/branding or with notation attributing GPCA as the source.
The following guidelines set forth the rules for Members and third parties seeking to cite from GPCA Research in internal and external materials.
- All Research produced by GPCA, including the GPCA website, is proprietary to GPCA and subject to copyright and other intellectual property protections.
- All use of GPCA Research must cite “Global Private Capital Association” or “GPCA” as the source.
- All citations must be limited in scope. Full reproduction of GPCA Research or citations using verbatim language from GPCA Research publications is prohibited. Graphical research analysis, such as charts, presentations, and Data Dashboard, may be cited with notation attributing GPCA as the source.
- Other material subject to the guidelines described in this policy includes all communications regarding GPCA Research issued via social media platforms as well as any statements made during GPCA webinars, webcasts, videos, or other recorded presentations associated with Research.
- GPCA Members and members of the Press may reference and use limited portions of GPCA Research provided that all such citations include GPCA’s logo/branding or notation attributing GPCA as the source.
- Unapproved full reproduction or distribution of GPCA research by GPCA members or other third parties is prohibited. Questions regarding the usage of GPCA Research, including requests for reprints, can be submitted to research@GPCapital.org or by contacting GPCA at +1 646 315 6735.
- Third party use or citation of GPCA Research, including links to websites maintained by GPCA, for the following purposes requires advance written authorization from GPCA: commercial means including advertisements, press releases, or sales collateral; in SEC filings or other legal documents.
Notices: GPCA reserves the right to change these guidelines at any time, without notice. These guidelines are for general informational purposes only, and GPCA reserves any and all rights to GPCA Research including but not limited to the right to deny any and all uses of GPCA Research.