EMPEA Member Benefit Network
Are you raising a fund or planning to do so in the next 12 months? Portico Advisers has released a concise guide that enables you to create a presentation that addresses LPs’ key questions. Portico’s Informal Guide to Raising Your First Private Equity Fund includes:
- A 27-page sample pitchbook
- The four key questions that every pitchbook should answer
- Key questions to ask yourself before building a pitchbook
- An outline for your presentation
- Guidance on the content that each slide should contain
- Common pitfalls to avoid when building a pitchbook
- Advice on establishing a brand identity
- Considerations on back-office functions and governance issues
- Pointers on delivering your pitch
Given Portico’s support of EMPEA’s mission, the firm is extending an exclusive 40% discount on all items in its store to members of EMPEA’s IR & Marketing community, as well as delegates of the Private Equity Masterclass.
Simply use the coupon code “EMPEA 2018” at checkout. This offer is valid through 9 June 2018.