Blue River Capital invested INR1.05 billion (US$23.6 million) in 2006 for a minority stake in the company.
- Company Headquarters: India
- Business focus: Textiles and Apparel
- Revenue: INR12.8 billion (US$230 million)
- Blue River Capital designed a business plan to strengthen KPR Mill’s budget process and improve cost monitoring
- One of Blue River Capital’s Limited Partners with experience in textiles has introduced the company to international clients and currently advises KPR Mill on industry best practices
- Blue River Capital proposed investments to increase automation and shift to large-scale, high-volume equipment, raising EBITDA margins to twice the industry average, and propelling KPR Mill into the top five Indian textile firms by sales and profits
- KPR Mill provides housing, vocational training programs and recreational facilities for its employees, improving worker productivity and limiting turnover to a fraction of the industry average