The Point Zero Forum will serve as the starting point for engaging investors and policymakers with innovators to advance the future of financial services (FOFS). The Forum represents a unique collaboration between the Swiss Secretariat for International Finance (SIF) and Elevandi, an entity set up by the Monetary Authority of Singapore with a mission to foster an open dialogue between the public and private sectors to harness FinTech for growth and development in the new digital economy.
The Forum will be held on 21 to 23 June 2022 is an exclusive invite-only, in-person gathering of select global leaders, founders and investors with the purpose of:
- Developing new ideas to advance the FOFS – decentralised finance and Web 3.0, embedded finance and sustainable finance.
- Driving investment activity by bringing together leading founders with VCs, private banking clients, family offices and PE houses
- Dissecting regulatory considerations related to each FOFS development by bringing together public and private sector leaders
On the agenda, I wanted to highlight the Web 3 Investor Dialogue segment (June 21, 2-5PM). This is a high signature industry roundtable, which is a closed-door session with approximately 50-75 professional investors from family offices, VC, PE firms as well as ultra-high-net-worth individuals.
The details for the session is as follows:
- Opening remarks by Minister of State of Singapore Alvin Tan, and Swiss State Secretary Daniela Stoffel
- Industry Roundtable discussion and Q&A (60-75 minutes), with the goal to foster an open discussion about the key topics and questions that are top of mind for Web 3 investors
- Networking session
Further detail on the Point Zero Forum program, agenda and current speakers is here. Please also refer to the website for further information.