- Adam S. Boehler, Chief Executive Officer, U.S. International Development Finance Corporation (DFC)
- Nick O’Donohoe, Chief Executive Officer, CDC
- Philippe Le Houérou, Chief Executive Officer, International Finance Corporation (IFC)
Executive leadership from CDC, DFC, and IFC will discuss:
- How are DFIs facilitating international cooperation in COVID-19 response?
- What new financial resources are being made available?
- What new programs have been launched and what constituencies do they serve?
- How are DFIs engaging with private sector investors in Emerging Markets to identify solutions, for example in global health?
- Will the crisis permanently change the role of DFIs for the future?